Okemos Public Montessori at Central PTO
Who: The PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) is a dedicated group of volunteers – parents, teachers and staff – dedicated to promoting the well-being of our children and supporting our school community.
What: The PTO raises money to support the school community, including buses and scholarships for field trips, teacher stipends for supplies, Montessori materials and other teacher wish list items, playground equipment, technology supplies, library materials, extracurricular clubs, teacher enrichment activities, speakers, social events, and so much more.
When: The PTO meets monthly (see schedule below) and everyone is welcome.
Help: Coming to meetings is the number one way to learn what is going on and what our current needs are. We also always need help with projects and events. We welcome everyone!
PTO Bylaws: You can also see our official PTO Bylaws
PTO Meeting Schedule
for 2023 – 2024
Meetings will generally be held the second Monday of each month at 4:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., in person at the school in the library or via Zoom. Zoom information is listed on the PTO Meetings webpage.
- September 11, 2023 – 4:15-5:15pm
- October 9, 2023 – 4:15-5:15pm
- November 13, 2023 – 4:15-5:15pm
- December 11, 2023 – 4:15-5:15pm
- January 8, 2024 – 4:15-5:15pm
- February 12, 2024 – 4:15-5:15pm
- March 11, 2024 – 4:15-5:15pm
- April 8, 2024 – 4:15-5:15pm
- May 13, 2024 – 4:15-5:15pm
- June 3, 2024 – 4:15-5:15pm
2022-23 PTO Board:
Contact the PTO Board:
Join our monthly PTO Meeting or